Factory best selling The orchard was made of grass cloth Supply to Kyrgyzstan
It is also known as “garden ground cloth”, “weed suppression mat” and “anti-grass cloth”, which is called black plastic mulch, weed barrier fabric, unterbodengewebe, anti grass cloth. It is a kind of woven and woven plastic woven fabric, which is a kind of garden and agricultural ground, which is good for the air and water, and prevents weeds from growing. Most areas in order to control weeds, prevent plant roots under the ground, generally USES the blow mo...
Our pursuit and company goal is to "Always satisfy our customer requirements". We continue to develop and design superior quality products for both our old and new customers and achieve a win-win prospect for our clients as well as us for Factory best selling The orchard was made of grass cloth Supply to Kyrgyzstan, Inspired by the rapid developing market of the fast food and beverage consumables all over the world , We are looking forward to working with partners /clients to make success together .
It is also known as “garden ground cloth”, “weed suppression mat” and “anti-grass cloth”, which is called black plastic mulch, weed barrier fabric, unterbodengewebe, anti grass cloth.
It is a kind of woven and woven plastic woven fabric, which is a kind of garden and agricultural ground, which is good for the air and water, and prevents weeds from growing.
Most areas in order to control weeds, prevent plant roots under the ground, generally USES the blow molding of the PE film as grass cloth, because the PE film is transparent, can through the PE film sunlight to PE membrane under the weeds, weeds can for photosynthesis, not prevent weeds, and the PE film has good sealing, poor permeability, water penetration ability is insufficient, makes the plant roots absorbing water ability is insufficient, affect the growth of plants,
An increase in permeability is also likely to cause root rot in plants.
We develop and produce the ground of grass cloth, solve the problem above, provides a good permeability, fast water seepage prevention and control of weeds, prevent root drill out of the ground a gardening with ground grass cloth, the ground of grass cloth including several vertical and horizontal weaving together black plastic weaving cloth, prevent the sunshine through the ground against exposure to the weeds, grass cloth that weeds could not for photosynthesis, to uv radiation and mildew resistance at the same time, have a certain strength and abrasion resistance, can not only prevent plant roots under the ground, beautify the environment, improve labor efficiency and economic benefits, prevention and control of environmental pollution, reduce pesticide use, also can prevent insects and small animals and growth due to the permeability of the ground the grass cloth is good, fast ooze water, make the plant roots ability to absorb moisture, are beneficial to the growth of plants, to prevent the root rot.
Place a flowerpot or arrangement in a greenhouse or outdoors
Cultivation matrix, according to the marker to predict the arrangement, improve labor efficiency, the prevention of grass cloth can be used for the use of vegetable greenhouses and planting flowers, prevent the growth of weeds, without the use of herbicides and other harmful pesticides, can really achieve the production of green food, at the same time, the product can be recycled, achieve the goal of waste reduction and environmental protection, is now mass production, by domestic and international customer satisfaction.
Production technology of grass cloth looks be like simple actual operation especially the more careful, such as wire drawing, weaving process adjustment does not reach the designated position can appear light phenomenon knitting so there must be a special weaving process
The project technology, based on the experience of domestic and foreign advanced technology combined with the company’s research and development, the innovation is improved mature production process.
The main process of this project is as follows:
1. ingredients according to customer requirements to various materials according to the proportion of weighing process.
2. The mixing will weigh a good variety of raw materials into the mixer.
3. Machine feeding will mix good raw materials used to join in the extruder hopper.
Heat extruder to heat the extruder to the required temperature
The raw material dissolves the diaphragm.
Cool the diaphragm by cooling it.
The cutting filaments will slice the pieces of the process width.
Draw the wire through the heating oven to make the drawing, drawing the width of the craft,
Flat wire of thickness.
Set the flat wire to heat the flat wire.
Wrap the flat wire in a shape of a silk bag and leave the bag in.
Weaving threads woven into knitting cloth on the knitting machine.
Twist the woven cloth into a small volume that wraps around a certain length
Adhesive tape will be glued to the cloth head and ends of each roll.
The label will be labeled in the fixed position for each roll.
14. Cut will be bound detected bad work in the process of sorting sorting out 5 m the authenticity of laminated, sorting out the 5 m authentic fold into a predetermined size bags will be 5 m folded piece into a polybag with labels.
Packing will roll bags of anti grass cloth quantity loaded in accordance with the provisions of the box
Seal the box and tape the box into the vault.
The grass cloth color for black and green, basically have a marker on the width of cloth is 50 cm to 200 cm, weight is 200-150 – g/m2 main specifications: 12 x 12 yard 50 m packing 15 x 15 50 m packing 24 x 9 orders, 25 m 24 x 12 orders, 20 m packing 15 x 15 orders, 10 cm.
It depends on the customer’s needs.
(13 May 2011)
Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russia – March 7, 2011
1. Wide of Grozny’s Kadyrov avenue
2. Mid of rubble, Kadyrov avenue in background
3. Wide of construction site next to river, central Grozny
4. Mid of mound, bulldozer working in background, central Grozny
5. Mid of portrait of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on a building, zoom out, wide of Grozny’s central streets
6. Wide of people walking in street, portrait of Akhmad Kadyrov, Chechnya’s former President and father of current Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov
7. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Rashid Daudov, businessman:
“The speed is colossal I can say, nowhere else there is such a speed. The city is being built every second, not just hour or day. Every second something is being done. The work is humming 24 hours a day. The reconstruction is massive. The work is colossal.”
8. Wide of Grozny’s central Mosque and new buildings
9. Wide of new buildings
10. Wide of cranes working at construction site, rooftops
11. Mid of workers in construction cradle
12. Wide of building with sign reading: (Russian) “Ramzan (Kadyrov, the Chechen President), thank you for Grozny.”
Moscow, Russia – March 9, 2011
13. Wide of Human Rights Watch Moscow office, Tatyana Lokshina, deputy director of the office, taking seat
14. Mid of Lokshina thumbing through album
15. SOUNDBITE (English) Tatyana Lokshina, deputy director of Moscow office of Human Rights Watch:
“Well, what is happening behind the reconstruction, what is happening in Chechnya today is very similar to what was happening in the republic years ago. People are still being abducted, people are still being forcibly disappeared, people are still being tortured.”
16. Close of album page with picture of rubble, pan left to another album page showing woman hiding face with her hands
17. SOUNDBITE (English) Tatyana Lokshina, deputy director of Moscow office of Human Rights Watch:
“We have not researched the issue of corruption in Chechnya and personally I presume that carrying out such a piece of research would be next to lethal for everyone who’d attempt it.”
Moscow, Russia – 12 May, 2011
18. Wide of Amnesty International news conference
19. Close of Amnesty International Report 2011
20. SOUNDBITE (Russian) Friederike Behr, Researcher for Amnesty International Russia:
“The situation in North Caucasus remains extremely unstable and last year the (Russian) Federal and regional authorities recognised that the methods of fighting terrorism are not effective.”
FILE: Grozny, Chechen Republic, Russia – January 1996
21. Wide of damage to Grozny’s Presidential palace (later demolished)
22. Wide of damaged houses and apartment block
23. Wide of damaged high-rise building
24. Wide of damaged apartment block, partly covered with stain of smoke
25. Wide of city street, merchant selling clothes in front of partly demolished building
Despite a recent construction boom in war-torn Chechnya, human rights groups say the situation in the Russian republic remains in a fragile state following two wars between separatist fighters and Russian troops.
Rights activists say people suspected of having ties to militants are still being abducted by forces loyal to Chechen strongman Ramzan Kadyrov, who runs the mostly Muslim republic in southern Russia.
Kadyrov, a former rebel who fought federal forces during the first, 1994-96, Chechen war, switched sides when the Russian army rolled back into the region in 1999, joining his father who became the first Moscow-backed leader of Chechnya.
Moscow, which is counting on Kadyrov to quench the Islamic insurgency, has given him free rein.
And he has also transformed Grozny, much of which was flattened by bombs during the wars.
You can license this story through AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/567c62c4638fffadae25a4a68455fdb3
Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork
Geosynthetics Engineering: In Theory and Practice by Prof. J. N. Mandal,Department of Civil Engineering,IIT Bombay.For more details on NPTEL visit http://nptel.ac.in