The product introduction: with high density polyethylene as the material, through special machine head extruded rib, three ribs with a certain distance and the view point are arranged to have the three-dimensional space structure with the drainage channel.
The center rib has a large rigidity and constitutes a rectangular drainage channel.
Of drainage network of three layers of rib to and has higher tensile strength and compressive strength, consisting of three layers between the rib drainage guide under high load is out of shape not easily, can avoid the geotextiles embedded geonet core, to ensure that the drainage unblocked, three-dimensional geotechnical drainage network on the basis of use has high strength and high conductivity type.
Product specifications: 3 d geotechnical drainage network: network core thickness: ㎜ 5 ~ 8 ㎜;
Width 2 ~ 4m, length according to user requirements.
1. Strong drainage capacity, can accept long high pressure load.
2. High tensile strength and shear strength.
3. Reduce the chance of soil fabric embedded into the core, and maintain long stable water conductivity.
4. Much larger than ordinary drainage network.
Application scale: waste landfill drainage, highway subgrade and road drainage, railway drainage, tunnel drainage, underground structure drainage, wall backwater drainage, garden and playground drainage.
Seam and lap:
1. Adjustment of the data direction of the geotechnical data, the vertical volume of the data is on the road.
2. It is necessary to connect the adjacent geotechnical network to the composite earthwork drainage network, and the earthwork consists of the core roller along the joint.
3. The plastic buckle or the white or yellow of the polymer or the adjacent macros of the geotextile core are connected to the volume of the material, and then the material volume is connected.
Along the length of the data volume, connect with a belt at every 3 feet.
4. Overlapping fabric and encapsulated direction of the direction of the same direction.
If the foundation, bottom layer and bottom layer of earthwork fabric are laid, it is necessary to weld, wedge or suture to compensate
The geotextiles can be fixed.
If the suture is sutured, the application of the suture or general suture is recommended, and the length of the coil is completed.
Post time: Aug-09-2017